We are super grateful to Estonian raw food festival “Toortoidufestival” organizers, who invited Jesse as a keynote speaker. This event was absolutely epic, very warm and filled with exiting workshops, delicious food and interesting speakers. Beautiful nature, traditional Estonian village, Indian dancing, shamanic singing, yoga, massage, foraging lessons from the real Estonian raw food pioneer, mountains of fresh fruits, loads of delicious and lovingly prepared raw vegan dishes and the most important – lots of loving and positive energy all around us! We were simply blown away 🙂
“Simply Vibrant Life” is a 33 day raw food diet and lifestyle program
Our program is all about:
* eating yummy – healthy – fresh meals (even if you eat something else besides it)
* exercise at least a little bit – anybody can find 10-15 min a day, right?
* easily meditate with our guidance for at least a few minutes – you can stop the video in the middle if you want
* get inspired every single day by our short and unique sayings
So you can see that there are no real reasons to skip our program:
* it’s exceptionally affordable – 33 dollars for 33 days
* does not require much additional time – even food preparation is quicker than cooking or you can skip preparation completely by eating your fruits and veggies as they are 😉
* does not require you to be 100% raw vegan – you can just add our recipes to your own personal diet
* allows you to modify everything the way you want – interchangeable food lists and alternative exercises are available
* we can help you to adjust the program to your needs (candida problems, pregnancy, traveling, etc. etc.)
* register any time – it will start for you right away when you register
What you are getting:
* Program starts for you automatically whenever you subscribe. You will receive preparation e-mail right away.
* Full new summer menu plan – almost every single recipe is unique – over 90 different recipes to try!
* Green fruit smoothies or other fruit dishes for breakfast and lunch and delicious veggie dishes with avocado, seeds or nuts in the evening.
* Every week’s menu on one, easy to print page – take it anywhere you go!
* Every week’s shopping list on one printable page.
* Interchangeable ingredients list to adjust any recipe to your needs and liking.
* 23 exercise videos (3 to 16 min. long) and 17 meditation videos (5 to 15 min. long) and more are coming – you will repeat each video no more than twice during the whole program.
* Daily inspiration – 33 unique suggestions for improving you happiness and well-being.
* We will be answering your questions once a week – up to 3 simple questions per week.
* We decided to keep the price really affordable, so for all that goodness, it’s only 1 dollar per day. The real value of this program is well over a 100 dollars. We don’t know of any raw vegan program with full menu and daily exercise and meditation videos, especially for this kind of price. Do you?
Days are getting cooler and evenings are really chilly, that’s when so many raw vegan enthusiasts start thinking about warm cooked dishes. But do we really have to sabotage our healing and cleansing processes with cooked food? Or is there a nice and enjoyable way to stay all raw, healthy and simply vibrant? 😉
Firstly, you can put on some nice music and move it, move it 🙂 Not only will it warm you up, but also boost your immune system, improve your mood and accelerate all your cleansing and healing processes.
Secondly, you can put on some colorful warm clothes. Colors can improve your mood and even make you feel warmer. Choose natural materials and loose styles, they allow more warm air to stay between your body and your clothes.
Third thing you can do is to take hot-cold showers. It will help to move your lymph, ground you out and calm you down. You will feel like new and much warmer.
And fourth, finally 😉 food! Yep, your raw food can be pretty hot. Pepper, ginger, turmeric, garlic, onion, all these things will not only warm you up, but also help you to withstand the flu season. Just make sure to be careful, too much and too often can irritate your digestive tract. Although there are many different opinions on this topic in a raw vegan movement.
Here are two of our favorite dressings:
Hot Olive Dressing2 carrots
3 tablespoons of homemade sauerkraut
Small handful of pitted raw black olives
1 clove of garlic
Small piece of fresh red chilly pepper
Small bunch of parsley
Blend, put on the bed of shredded zucchini and cucumbers and enjoy!
Hot Purple Dressing2 big beets
Big bunch of purple kale
Half of turnip (gets pretty hot after blending)
Little piece of cayenne pepper
Freshly ground cumin
Blend, put on the bed of shredded cucumbers and leftover turnip. Get ready to warm up!
For more recipes like this, check out our recipe e-book here: http://www.simplyvibrantrecipes.com/
Some more tips for cold times:
* Take your veggies out of the fridge in advance to let them warm up to room temperature before you eat.
* Warm up your house.
* Eat a little bit more fat (avocados, raw olives, soaked nuts and seeds – preferably one type of fat at a time).
* And the last, but not least, go south for a tropical vacation and load up on awesome fruits in a beautiful warm climate! 🙂
Book review time 🙂 27 Flavors of Fulfillment: How to Live Life to the Fullest! By Nathan Crane.
Friends, you definitely want to check this book out and pick it up! This book has knowledge and life lessons of 27 amazing people and some of them are my good friends that I was lucky to spend time with over the years.
Are you ready for 27 new perspectives on life?
27 expert authors share their deepest insights and vast wisdom on what it means to live a fulfilling life. In this book you will find new methods, protocols and practices that will help you take you life to a wholesome new level and give you a deeper meaning of life. This book is more than just a book, it’s a life changer if you apply this information, take notes and write a journal as you move through all 27 life changing chapters. Add what feels good to your lifestyle!
It’s a great read, I give it 5 stars! This book is very inspiring, full of deep wisdom and may add 27 new perspectives to your life so you can have a more fulfilling, happy, abundant and meaningful life.
Nice work, my friend! Thanks, Nathan for taking the time and courage to make this book, get 27 wonderful people together, bring positive change to our world and go for your dreams!
Peace and love, bro!
You can get the book here.
PS. If you read the book, we would love to hear your thoughts on it. Please comment below.
Our e-book “Simply Vibrant Recipes” with 111 raw vegan recipes is all ready, shiny and uploaded!
If you are subscribed to our newsletter, make sure to check your inbox for the special discount coupon before buying the book!
Please spread the LOVE! ♥
What is unique about our recipe book?
Unlike most other raw vegan recipes on the market, our recipes are well combined (no crazy fat-sugar/nut-agave combinations) and are low in fat. At the same time we do use some fat to keep our diet balanced and we also use more mineral-rich foods than some popular 80-10-10 recipe books. We feel that it’s all about finding the balance, this sweet spot that is right for you. We also invite you to play around with our recipes and adjust quantities for your unique needs. You might want to avoid fats all together for some period of time or you might want to increase your fat consumption during the winter, period of growth, repairing nerves system, etc. Listen to your body and decide for yourself. For more support and wise advise, set up a Skype or phone consultation with Jesse and start your journey to your true health right away.
Raw vegan recipes
Our raw vegan recipes are meant for you, if you want to eat healthier and add more fresh fruits and veggies to your diet or if you want to be successful on a fully raw vegan lifestyle. You don’t have to be 100% raw vegan. You can just incorporate one or two fresh and vibrant raw vegan meals per day and watch your health improve right in front of your eyes. Or you can get the best of the best and go 100% raw vegan to become a shining example for everybody 🙂 Whatever you decide to do, this book will support you on your way to your happier and healthier life! If you need more personal support, feel free to schedule your one-on-one Skype support session with Jesse here.
In our book you can find:
* Raw vegan food combining and food combining chart
* Our favorite kitchen tools and health-friendly utensils
* Tips on creating your own recipes
* Sweet, juicy and refreshing fruit salads
* Fun and easy to prepare fruit sandwiches
* Yummy smoothies
* Overt fat free fruit cakes
* Healing and super-hydrating juices
* Flavored water
* Scrumptious veggie salads
* Veggie soups
* Veggie party dishes
We have a lots of salads in this edition of the book, since fruit is so easy to eat just as it is and that’s what we are usually doing 🙂 But, we also included a lots of awesome soups, smoothies, juices, fruit cakes and even fruit sandwiches! There are also some party recipes, like lasagna, rolls and stuffed veggies. All our recipes are 100% raw vegan, simple, well combined and low in fat (keeping it under 10% of your daily calories).
We also included lots of tips and recommendations on nutrition, food combining, your personal menu plan, kitchen equipment and even show you how to create your own unique recipes!
The positive response to our new Simply Vibrant Recipes e-book got us pleasantly overwhelmed with beautiful testimonials, FB messages and emails 🙂
Here are some testimonials
Thank you for your wonderful recipe book. I love your book! I love all the beautiful photos. It’s great for people to have this resource to get their 80-10-10 going and to understand the connections between different food types better. I also loved to read the story of your life you shared with us! The world will change because it has to! Please keep up your great pioneer’s work! You making a great contribution to mankind!
I have just downloaded and quickly read through the recipes in the new book from Happy Raw Reny and Jesse Bogdanovich. They have done a fantastic job. I have seen and tasted so many delicious raw desserts etc which have been overflowing with fat, which are no good for me (even though they are yummy lol) and this is a problem that many people find, when they go raw – it is all too easy to over-do the fat! So when I saw their book had some desserts which were free of overt fats, I jumped at the chance to buy it and I have not been disappointed! The recipes are all perfect and doable by anyone, the colour photos are beautiful and inspiring. Reny and Jesse explain about food combing and give many other tips too, so this is also a good book for anyone who is new to a raw lifestyle as well as those of us who have been at it for a bit longer With recipes for smoothies, soups, salads, flavoured water and even party dishes, they seem to have thought of everything!
You do NOT have to be a raw vegan to enjoy these recipes, they can be something that you can add to your arsenal and have fun making with the children or simply to show your versatility! If you are interested in getting the e book on download, go over to http://simplyvibrantrecipes.com/
Please support people like this, who are sincere, loving people, trying to help others as well as making a living for themselves – ♥
If you’ve been craving for a healthier body, cells, and lifestyle, my dear friend Jesse Bogdanovich has got you covered. Like this page and purchase his ebook online. You will not be disappointed! Living in the RAW baby! Eat Raw, Live Long. xoxo
Brienne Love Lee
Alison Wagstaffe, UK
I just have to share the exciting news about a new recipe book Simply Vibrant Recipes’ by my friend Jesse. Jesse is an amazing guy, and friend of mine, who healed himself from very severe vaccine-induced illnesses. (his own personal story is a must read).
He eats a high fruit raw food diet and has been involved in the fruit ways for a many years as a health advocate. He lives in sunny Croatia and I’m jealous of their fig season!
This is no skimpy ebook at 140 pages with gorgeous colour pix and really fab recipes which are aligned with my own ‘facelift diet’ vibe. (his fruit sandwiches are a must-try!).
Jesse is a lovely guy and is all about helping people to be fully healthy and vibrant, so please support his work by buying this fab ebook – you won’t be disappointed I promise!
Your book is AMAZING! I fully recommend it – and I am VERY fussy about my raw food/vegan recipe books. Stunning pictures, simple yet eye-catching recipes. MMMMMM!! It’s really fab, so many vibrant recipes – you’ll never think fruit is boring ever again!
This just such a wonderful recipe book – no matter if you’re an experienced raw foodist, a raw rookie or someone who simply needs some inspiration on easy to do recipes to boost your health. No, you won’t have to blend truckloads of cashews or buy hyper-super-mega-power-foods noone has ever heard of. And that’s exactly what makes this so special. It’s all about fruit and veggies you can actually BUY at your LOCAL store or PICK in your OWN garden. So it’s very practical and leaves hardly any excuses for not trying out. Start right away. Ohhh, I love that Banana-Carob-Smoothie. So yummie and way better then any choc-bar could ever be. Thank you, dear Rene and Jesse for putting this together!!! Love and hugs…
Jess – I see this book as a HUGE opportunity to introduce this eating lifestyle to a whole new audience. Those who are afraid of going raw or vegan, those who have never tried it, those who are considering it, and those who just want to incorporate some healthy “side dish” alternatives to whatever meals they currently eat. USER FRIENDLY. I love the title “Simply Vibrant Recipes”. It does not scare anyone off with unfamiliar terminology or a “lifestyle” change. You are changing the world, my love. One step at a time. I admire and respect your hard work and dedication. Sending you armloads of love.
Hooray! I just got your new recipe book! It downloaded so easy, and the format is pdf! I can now view this book on my apple, or hp, or even my phone! Thank you again, so much….. I will post pictures to share as I go through the recipes!
Nuri Leigh Burville
I think your book is terrific! I am Learning a lot from it. And I really like the way you keep things simple!
Congratulations Jesse and Reny! I think your work is grand and that it will help a lot of people feel better and happier.
We are grateful for all your efforts and wish you a lot of success in this and other writings.
Love, Dad and Mama
We tried to go raw and then fell off the wagon for a while. This book helped us to start eating raw vegan again, thank you so much!
Lidia and Jyri, Estonia
People out there, our friends and one of the most wonderful and generous people we know Jesse Bogdanovich and Happy Raw Reny brought out an amazing raw recipe book with loads of info and delicious recipes for the healthiest lifestyle possible. they both are long term raw vegans and have much experience, Google Jesse and you will see how much he achieved with this amazing and healing lifestyle, his story will blow you away! Grab it, it can change your life!
Gundula von Voniland
If you feel that you are ready to get out book and start making our easy and healthy raw vegan recipes, you can buy it here.
Dear friends who is up for Rawgust? Eating raw vegan foods for the month of August or beyond. Get some sun, share a watermelon with a friend and have fun! Start doing more of what makes you happy and less of the other stuff! 🙂 What makes you the happiest? And what makes you less than happy? When we realize this and take action, only then we can become really happy! Yes, it can be challenging at first but it’s so worth it, right? I invite you to follow your heart 🙂 Who is with me?
If you would like positive and loving support with a health challenge or your goals for Rawgust, I have a few spots available to support you. I have been raw vegan for over 15 years and have helped 100’s since 2005 and aim to reach a 1,000 by the end of the year. Who is ready for the next level? To get started visit: http://www.thewholelifestyle.com/raw-food-support
If you know someone who has a health challenge or needs support with the healthy lifestyle, you can share this blog with them.
Our theme song for Rawgust is Raw Power by Jens Wollmerath:
I met Jesse on the internet and whatever you may say about virtual friendships – this one went deep! Never met anyone before who was able to motivate me better to keep up a raw vegan lifestyle.I had two consultations with him and it was like talking to someone you’ve known forever. He doesn’t judge you, he doesn’t blame you – he just wants you to have the best possible experience in life. Jesse explained to me how to improve my raw nutrition – not by adding a lot of fancy super foods, but by leaving out and keeping it simple. Just as mother nature had it planned for us. And it works! It’s so great to have met someone who actually believes in what he does and lives according to the simple laws of nature that he is trying to get across to all the people. I am so grateful to have met Jesse! Thank you!
Jens Wollmerath, Musician from Germany
Enjoy the rest of your summer!
☮ & ❤
Book review time!
Friend, you definitely want to pick up this book! It’s a must read, I give it 5 stars! Jake leaves everything behind and goes on a big juicy adventure and mission to find his life’s purpose and find out what his heart is telling him and he finds out what that is! This book is very inspiring, full of good wisdom, excitement with adventure in exotic places and spiritual discoveries. I could hardly put it down, it kept me up late many nights until I finished it.
Well done, my friend! Thanks, Jake for sharing your story with us all. Best of luck on your new adventure. Peace and love, bro!
You can get the book it here.
PS. If you read the book, we would love to hear your thoughts on it. Please comment below.
Here is our food combining chart, you can see the list of foods for each food category at the end of this article.
1. The most important principle is to always keep fat separate from sweet fruit. There are many people including raw chefs who are ignoring this rule, telling us that they don’t have any bad reactions with that combination. Yes, you might not notice any reaction right away, especially if your eating habits where not so optimal recently. But you can be sure, that the fat-sweet fruit combination is affecting your body negatively every time, even if you don’t notice that at first.
Why the fat-sweet fruit combination is not good for you?
Firstly, sweet fruit digests much more rapidly than fat. Combining them together insures you will get a “traffic jam” in your belly. Result – fermentation with gas and alcohol production. This creates a toxic environment, which is perfect for the bad bacteria and harsh for your good bacteria.
Another reason to avoid that combination is that fat traps sugar in the blood stream. Also, consumption of sugar releases insulin, but instead of getting and transporting sugar from the blood to muscles, brain, etc., insulin “grabs” fat and transports it into the fat storage.
2. Another important rule is to keep starchy, cruciferous and other slowly digesting vegetables away from fruit. The reason is the same as with the fat – slowly digesting veggies keep fruit in the “traffic jam”, causing fermentation and indigestion. Exceptions: sprinkle of the orange or grapefruit juice on the salad seems to be OK for many people, but it’s your responsibility to find out if you are one of them.
Acidic veggies (non-sweet fruit) like tomatoes can go OK with mangoes for many people, but not for everybody.
3. Keep sweet fruit away from acidic fruit, like citrus, kiwis and sour berries. This combination also upsets digestion due to the different digestive juices needed for their digestion.
Sweet fruit generally combines well with sub-acid fruit, like sweet apples, but again, you need to listen to your body and might avoid apple-banana or apple-date combination if you experience any discomfort after eating them.
Sweet fruit also combines well with sweet pods like carob and mesquite.
Acidic fruit usually combines very well with sub-acid fruit. And again, you should make sure it agrees with your body.
4. Keep fresh juices, watermelons and water separate from the other foods, because they are of the highest water content and they need to go through the stomach almost instantly and other foods would keep them in longer then needed and messing up the digestion.
5. Eat only one type of fat at a time. Fatty foods, like avocado, olives and especially nuts and seeds are hard to digest. If you give your body two types of fat, it is even harder for the body, lowering your energy levels and immune system. You might also get indigestion and gases from eating too much fat.As you can see, greens and herbs are generally combining good with most foods, but you should always listen to your body. If you feel heavy and gassy after combining greens with fruit, then you should keep them separate until your digestion becomes better or even for your whole life if you wish. Nothing is wrong about eating simple or even mono meals as long as you get all the essential nutrients from a big variety of fresh vegan foods.Fats combine well with greens and veggies and can help to absorb fat-soluble vitamins.Sprouts, spices and mushrooms combine best with veggies, greens and fats. They all digest pretty slowly, so give your body time after your salad meal before you eat fruit. Exact time depends on your personal physiology and health of digestive track. It can take anywhere from 3 up to 6 hour for some individuals.
If you eat fruit 3-4 hours after a fatty meal and feel great with no discomfort or other symptoms like pimples, rashes, tiredness, blood sugar spikes and so on, you probably digested all your fats and they left your stomach before the fruit.
Another good sign that a fatty salad is digested well is a real feeling of hunger.
The good news is, you can improve your digestion by eating well combined raw vegan food and become more efficient at digesting and absorbing your food.
Cucumbers and celery are a very neutral food and you can eat them like greens with almost any food.
Durian is a very complex fruit – it contains both, fat and sugar along with certain enzymes to digest that combination . It should be eaten separately and not too often.
We did not invent any of these rules, they where worked out for generations by health enthusiasts and natural healing practitioners. But all this is not written in stone, it’s just a guidance for you to find your own unique way to feel your best and feed your body in a way, that will allow to heal it as fully as humanely possible.
If you will remember only one rule, let it be this: if you don’t feel good after certain combination or if you see some unpleasant symptoms next day, don’t have that kind of combination anymore, it’s obvious, right? ; )
Food lists for each food category:
(The list is not complete of course, but you can get the idea)
Sweet varieties of grapes
Melons (some people say it’s better to eat melons alone)
All kinds of root vegetables, except inedible ones, like potato (you can eat it raw if you really have to, but it’s mildly toxic and very hard on your digestion)
Cruciferous vegetables, like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, kohlrabi and so on.
All fruit with low sugar and fat content, like:
All nuts, including coconut
Fatty fruit, like avocados and
NB! We do not recommend any kind of oils, including cold-pressed oils
We are working on our last recipes for this edition of the book, over 80 are done, trying to go to 100 🙂
It looks like we will have a lots of salads in this edition of the book (winter/spring), since fruit is so easy to eat just as it is and that’s what we are usually doing 🙂 But, we also include a lots of awesome soups, smoothies, juices, fruit cakes and even fruit sandwiches! There will be also some party recipes, like lasagna, rolls and stuffed veggies. All our recipes are 100% raw vegan, simple, well combined and low in fat (keeping it under 10% of your daily calories).
We will also include lots of tips and recommendations on nutrition, food combining, your personal menu plan, kitchen equipment and will even show you how to create your own unique recipes!
Let us know, what you think and what else would you like to see in our book. Please post your comments and suggestions below, we would love to see you as a part of this exiting creative process!
We will let you know when the book will be ready in our newsletter, sign up to get the news and grab your discounted copy 😉
What is hypertension and how to get rid of it naturally?
Hypertension is high enough blood pressure to potentially cause damage to person’s heart and other organs. Statistics show, that over 30% of people don’t know that they even have high blood pressure, and they might be walking on thin ice like this for years.
What causes hypertension?
* Too much of the table salt
* Too little sodium
* Lack of potassium
* Animal products
* Excess abdominal fat
* Lack of movement
* Lack of vitamin D
* Birth control pills
* Many other medical drugs
How to break free from hypertension?
* Stay away from table salt (avoid all packaged foods)**
* Load up on bananas and/or squash – they are high in potassium
* Drink about 2 liters of spring water daily
* Meditate and manage your stress (Jesse can support you with that)
* Switch from coffee to freshly squeezed orange juice – C vitamin is very refreshing
* Stop smoking – load up on niacin rich foods to fight your cravings
* Stop drinking alcohol, if your friends drink – find new friends
* Go vegan – the benefits are endless, including balanced blood pressure
* Go for a walk – one of the best ways to slim down and lower blood pressure
* Do any kind of movement – dancing, yoga, biking, hiking – that manages your stress, your weight and so much more
* Get your vitamin D from sunshine – just 15 minutes a day can be enough or 30 minutes if it’s cloudy
* Avoid any drugs, they only cover up the symptoms, making you even sicker in the background
* Get individual support of a natural health expert, like Jesse who can look into your particular situation with health and support you in every step.
**Here is the message from our friend: “While sodium chloride is not general healthy to consume, sometimes it can save your life. (And though I am not at this time intentionally choosing to consume salt, I am choosing instead to get my sodium from copious amounts of celery and have for the most part quit drinking any additional water. ) Having too little sodium in ones diet can and does lead to hypertension. Further more, if someone has too little sodium in their diet/blood and then further dilute that with water consumption it only makes the hypertension worse.” Kris Trader